Prayer Vigil for Paul Dobbins & family
Saturday, November 21
8 am to 8 pm
Amarillo House of Prayer
4808 S Bonham
There will be a sign in the foyer saying "Paul D" with an arrow pointing to the room reserved for him.
Prayer Vigil for Paul Dobbins & family
Saturday, November 21
8 am to 8 pm
Amarillo House of Prayer
4808 S Bonham
There will be a sign in the foyer saying "Paul D" with an arrow pointing to the room reserved for him.
Already praying for you and your family!!! May God move mightily on your behalf.
ReplyDeleteDenise Young
Praying for God to wrap His love around and around all of you. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteIna Gale Rowell
Family & Friends E-mail Prayer Group
Fritch, Texas
Although I am not there in Amarillo physically-I am there with you both-Paul and Sheree as I pray here in Dallas! I Love you both and please know that you have my prayers going up right now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKnow you are in my thoughts and prayers as well. I've been out the loop a little of late, but you are always in my prayers. You are both special friends of ours. - Rob
ReplyDeleteIt was a beautiful setup at the House of Prayer. So many good thoughts and prayers lifting Paul up to the Lord. I will continue to pray as well. Love you guys - The Lord be with you. Patty M
ReplyDeleteI pray God is saturating you in His love and
ReplyDeletepeace. May you feel His overwhelming love and
the love of all those around you. I send my
love to all of you and know that I have been
praying for you. Kriste Beavers
I must tell you guys that it is such a blessing to see your positive attitudes. I know sometimes you must feel exhausted and overwhelmed, but yet you choose to give God glory in the midst of your trial. I pray God's richest blessings on you and your family. Jeremiah 32:17 says 'Ah, Lord god! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is NOTHING too hard for You.' Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers daily. I'm praying continually for Paul's complete healing and restoration and that God would continue to give you great peace!
ReplyDeleteOne of my classmates informed me yesterday of Paul being sick and I just couldn't believe it when I heard...still don't want to. I have known Paul since grade school. My heart is aching for ya'll. I hope you can feel our love and know that we are constantly thinkging of you all.
ReplyDeleteGod bless -
Sarah Pena Derrick